Will An Implant Removal and Breast Lift Give Me The Results I Want? (photo)

i had a BA,450ccteardrop implants and benelli lift (3rd revision as my tissue fell over implant).the implants are too big for me, especially the width.I didnt want that big implants and was choosing them in hope they'd fill the skin envelope.Now after pregnancy I would love to have them completely removed.do you think results (with a lift) can be satisfactory?i only want to get implants again (smaller!) if its necessary for a normal looking result.will the width be normal again after explant?thx

Implant Removal and Breast Lift

+1

To properly address your question, you will need to have an in person exam and consultation so a surgeon can fully understand your expectations and ensure that the proposed surgical plan will meet your objectives.

Removal of Breast Implants and Breast Appearance?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Whether you will be happy with the results of surgery if you have your breast implants removed and mastopexy performed will depend on your goals and what you consider “normal looking”.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain/ weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person will be helpful. When you do you should show him/her what you would like to look like after surgery (goal pictures).  this communication will be extremely  importance in helping him/her guide you.