Implant is lower than breast. How do you correct this ? Silicone, under the muscle implant 400cc (photo)

Bottoming out or double bubble after 400 cc silicone gel breast implants

+1
Thank you for your question.  I'm very sorry to see that you're implant has dropped beneath your breast.

Fortunately this can easily be corrected by reestablishing the inframammary crease the crease beneath your breast however this is a surgical procedure.  Please contact your plastic surgeon for an examination and understand that you will need a surgical procedure to correct this.

Implant too low

+1
Thank you for your breast implant question.

• The photo suggests the possibility that the implant is moving low
  • But a face-to-face exam by your surgeon is essential to figure out what is going on
  • If the implant has moved below the breast crease, it will continue to move down
  • This has to be corrected with surgery.
Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Double bubble

+1
Revisional surgery to tighten the implant pocket would be required, unfortunately.  This can only be corrected surgically.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

+1
This is a minor form of "bottoming out" Best to have revision surgery to correct. Discuss with your surgeon... 

Implant visible below breas

+1
Your appearance is consistent with a double bubble deformity from the implant in a position below the inframammary fold. The appearance may improve if in the early post op period, but further out would require a procedure to reposition the fold superiorly.

David A. Bottger, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Revision Surgery

+1
I agree you have a double-bubble where the implant has descended below IMF.  I wouldn't necessarily exchange the implant though if is many years old (>10) I would recommend an exchange.  The IMF can be repaired with sutures and possibly a dermal replacement graft.  Best wishes. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble?

+1
Looks like you might have a double bubble. How long since surgery are you?  If early it may stretch a bit, but likely a revision will be necessary.

Surgical revision might be necessary

+1
.The information provided by the photograph is inadequate to make any pronouncement. If the infra mammary fold is violated in the implant ends up situated too low on the chest wall only surgical revision can solve the problem.