What Implant Will Be Best for Me? (photo)

I have an idea of what it is I want to achieve with my breast augmentation. But I want a few opinions as to how many cc's I should get, which fill saline or silicone, and either moderate or moderate plus profile? I'm 5'3 and 140lbs. My measurements are 34.5 29 42 and I'm looking to have full D's. Please help thanks

Best implants

+2

The best way to decide on implants is to determine the look you want.  You also have significant asymmetry starting off so you may consider correcting this with a mastopexy.  This will also correct a wide areolar volume if that is desired. 

Web reference: http://thomassenplasticsurgery.com

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on your pictures, you are  starting a good place and should end up with a very nice result after breast augmentation surgery.  Although I cannot provide you with  specific advice without consultation and a full communication with no goals  general advice I can give ( online) to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  In other words, I would suggest that you do not base your communication and/or satisfaction with the results of surgery on achieving a specific cup size.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast Implant Size and Cup Size

+1

In general, one cup size increase is achieved with the addition of 200 cc to 250 cc.  Therefore, 2 cup sizes would be 400 cc.  3 cup sizes would be 600 cc.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast implants Los Angeles, CA

Alternative to implants alone

+1

Your breasts are too far apart and too low.  Lifting your breasts is just as important as implant size.  There is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which will reshape your breast, reposition them higher and increase your cleavage.  This will correct your asymmetry, reduce your areola size and allow placement of implants all through a circumareola approach.  The best implants are silicone gel placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural.  The profile is irrelevant because the muscle sets the projection, not the type of implant.  I recommend the smalles implant possible.  The 500 cc implants recommended to you weigh over 1 lb each and they will droop in time.  Augmentating your breasts increases the size but also increases the mechanical load.  You must also augment the strength of the breast and this is done by placing the implant retro-pectoral.  If you do not undergo a simultaneous lift and have your implant placed underneath your areola, they will not be supported and will descend rapidly and you will require revisions.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What Implant Will Be Best for Me?

+1

Over the internet very hard to be exact! But I would recommend UHP 500 cc Mentors or the Sientras silicones at 450 cc tear drop. But again best IN PERSON consults 

What Size Implant?

+1

Sizing of breast implants is an important decision for you should be carefully done .  Photographs and measurements provide some information but are not adequate for advice you can trruly rely on.  You should not arrive at your plastic surgeon's office with fixed ideas of what you want because you can be on the wrong track.  Let your surgeon help YOU make the decision, but do it in person.  I recommend trying on sizers to get in the ball park of size you are hoping to be and then have the surgeon fine tune the profile. 

Web reference: https://maryleepetersmd.com

IMPLANT SELECTION

+1

It is a difficult to give you specific information without an examination and measurements of your chest and breasts.  I would recommend a moderate profile implant in the 400cc to 500cc range. Silicone gel implants are more natural.

Web reference: Http://www.toddbkochmd.com

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

+1

One of the issues you have is asymmetry 

Your left breast is lower  and  slightly larger than your left breast. This needs to be addressed before surgery

If you decide on silicone , I would recommend the moderate profile plus.You could also consider saline ,I would use the adjustable saline  that will allow symmetry to be corrected after surgery

Web reference: http://www.beckermd.com/breast/augmentation-boca-raton-fl/

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Advice

+1

Patients can get excellent results with saline or silicone gel breast implants.  My patients who choose saline generally do so because they like the idea of the lower rate of capsular contracture, the natural solution used to fill the implant, and the advantage of placing the incision under the armpit (transaxilary) so there is no breast scar.  Other patients who choose silicone gel implants do so because they believe they may provide an even more natural feel or it is the preference of their plastic surgeon.  The majority of patients in my practice who have your frame size and breast volume and who want to be a full D cup-size would require a moderate plus to get the volume needed to achieve that size. In terms of volume, although you will discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon, the final implant volume is often not totally determined until the time of surgery. Of course, you will want to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with both types of implants to help you achieve your own personal goals.  Good luck to you. 

Web reference: http://stevenringlermd.com/breast-procedures-grand-rapids/breast-augmentation/

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Implant Advice

+1

We are often asked to give size advise based on photos. Your plastic surgeon will discuss this with you but in general we have a pretty good idea based on our experiences. I would say you would do well with a profile plus style in the range of 350-425cc. Good luck

Reno Plastic Surgeon