Will my Implant fall into the pocket? 34b to 700cc saline HP. 11 days post op (photo)

Is this normal? The left breast isn't falling into pocket. PS said would take 3 months and to massage daily, I am wearing a Band. I'm afraid the massage will push the implant farther towards armpit.

Patience with healing

+2
You just had surgery less than two weeks ago, you should give the healing process time to happen.  Follow up with your as instructed.  Implants too large for your soft tissues are more likely to cause inferior and/or lateral pocket displacement (bottoming out or the implant falling into the armpit).

700cc

+2
Bigger the implants less predictable the healing is in my opinion, it is way too early to make any decisions about outcome, follow your surgeons instructions and allow more time to pass and allow things to heal

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Healing after Breast Augmentation

+2
Thank you for your inquiry about healing after breast augmentation.

You recently had your surgery. Things take time to heal.  You should continue to follow your plastic surgeons advice.  If you are having serious concerns you should contact your plastic surgeon, make them fully aware of your concerns, and discuss the best options for you. Best Wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

I am 10 days postop will my implants fall into the pocket?

+2
I tell my patients not to look at things two critically following breast augmentation for at least 6 to 8 weeks. From the one photograph you show there appears to be some asymmetry but this is not unusual in the early postoperative period. I would recommend you continue to follow with your plastic surgeon and obtain his input regarding bras support and activity level.With time you may have an excellent result

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon