Implant Exchange Booked 12th Feb 2013. 275cc Round Overs Replaced with 470cc Anatomical Overs. Petite Frame?

My BA is booked for the 12th February 2013.I currently have 275cc round overs, I want my breasts bigger so I am having implant exchange with 470cc anatomical allergen soft touch overs.Originally, before my first BA i was measured as a 30AA/32AA. with the 275cc's I have achieved a small C. I really want to be 100% happy with my second BA with regards to the size and shape.I guess what I am asking is will the 470cc implant get me an impressive result? I want to be noticably bigger! 5FT 3, 8STONE, SIZE 6 DRESS SIZE.

200 cc for One Cup Size

+1

200 cc will generally increase one cup size.  There is great variability.  In a person your size, this implant should take you to a D cup.

Breast revision with anatomical breast implants

+1

Replacing a 275cc implant with a 470cc implant on top of the muscle (200cc increase) will be an impressive increase, especially in a petite framed individual. 

Dennis Dass, MD

Implant Exchange

+1

On this site, cc per cup size increase is often quoted as 150-250 cc per cup. A C cup on a 34 is larger that a C on a 32, smaller than a C on a 36 band. And, there are no fixed definitions of cup size. 

You might try a "rice test," but placing rice in stockings, and seeing how much you need as padding to get to a size you like, and then measure the volume. Your surgeon can use that info to help pick out the right size for your.

Thanks, best wishes. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

+1

Lucylouxxx: If my memory serves well 14lbs=1stone so you weigh 112lbs.  Eventual cup size is a function of what you have and what's put it.  If you were previously AA and 275cc round "overs" produced a small C, then 470cc should ideally put you at a solid D cup.  Using an anatomical "soft touch" will however change your shape.  You should expect greater projection in the inferior pole, slightly less heaving upper pole and a slightly firmer feel, (due to the texturizing). You may wish to visit the Allergen website, "lookingyourbest.com" or Mentor website "loveyourlook.com" to find desirable results in women whose height and weight is similar to yours. Cheers!

Lavinia Chong, MD