4 months post op, Is my Implant Bottoming Out? (photos)

4 months ago I had a breast augmentation and received 300cc's in both breasts. Now, my left breast is a little lower than my right. You can tell there is more skin below the nipple on my left side than on my right...yet, the left started out will less skin below the nipple pre-BA. Is my left bottoming out, or is there any way my right one could still catch up after 4 months post-op?

Breast asymetry after augmentation

+1

Spartan098, I am sorry you are concerned about the asymmetry between your breasts.

To clarify, I think your left breast is on the left side of the photos, since it looks as though you used a mirror for the photos.  This will reverse normal photographic technique.

You clearly do have some asymmetry between your breasts.  Starting pre-op, you left breast is higher and smaller than your right.  I can not determine if your chest wall is symmetric, but I do not see anything that makes me think it is not.  After your surgery, your breast size looks equal to me. I see no evidence that you have an appreciable size difference.   I think the third picture is probably most representative of your inframammary fold height.  Your right implant does look a bit higher than your left.  Your arm is blocking the side of your right breast, but it also looks a bit constricted.

At four months out i doubt you will see much change. Give it two more before deciding anything, but I doubt you will see much more change. Talk with your surgeon about your concerns. You do have some asymmetry, but is it worth repairing this?  that is a question only you can answer.   Overall, your asymmetry is much improved from preop. 

Richmond Plastic Surgeon