If One Implant is 270cc and the Other is 320cc Will You See a Difference in Size? Using Saline Implants.

My ps put 250cc saline on my left side and 320cc on my right. I went high profile because i am only 9 inches across the chest wall. I am now a little over 2 weeks post and the right side is probably a half cup size bigger than the left one. It also is way higher up than the left one. When i wear a tight shirt you can tell i am uneven . What i am wondering is will they ever be the same size? That seems like a big difference in the cc that he put in.

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

There are many variables involved in the process of selecting breast implant size/profiles. Some of these variables include, for example the amount of breast tissue  or chest wall asymmetry  that is present  preoperatively  or that is found  intraoperatively.

Keep in mind, that absolute breast symmetry is almost never achieved (and is almost never present naturally).  Also, given that you are only 2 weeks out of your surgery,  you can expect continued changes to occur (and hopefully more breast symmetry as time goes on).

In the meantime, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Best wishes