Can Impacted Wisdom Teeth Be the Cause of my Lower Jaw Swelling? I Did a Panoramic Xray and the Lower Wisdom Teeth is Still Bone

can impacted wisdom teeth be the cause of my lower jaw swelling? I did a panoramic xray and the lower wisdom teeth is still bone

Jaw Swelling

+1

Jaw swelling can definitely be caused by impacted wisdom teeth. Now that you have a panoramic radiograph, you should discuss your case with a board certified oral maxillofacial surgeon for removal.  The younger you are the better the outcome with less complications. You should have this evaluated in the near future. 

Middletown Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.