Can I use B imagine instead of Aquafor and get same benefits?

I have DOT CO2 laser two days ago. It seems to be going well, I'm looking forward to that peeling, My doctor gave me very few aftercare instructions, just to use Aquafor. I have a big tube of Biafine that I would much rather use because I am tired of my hair sticking to my face. Can I switch to Biafine for aftercare, and if so, when?

CO2 healing

+1

No. Not unless your doctor approves. Aquaphor covers the skin so it does not dry out after CO2 laser

Biafine is a topical emulsion. Water evaporates, leaving lasered skin  unprotected. It will dry out and may scar. 

Stick with the program your doctor advises.