I'm Overweight, Can I Still Have Lipodissolve?

I am interested in Lipodissolve but I am overweight and wondering if I can have Lipodissolve for localized areas only? I am aware it's not a weight-loss solution.

Lipodissolve probably not a great choice for you

+2

It's difficult to comment too much without first examining you, but in general invasive treatments of any kind, even lipodissolve, are probably not the best answer if you're overweight. Diet and exercise work best to get you closer to your goal weight, size and shape, and surgery or other interventions may then be an option. But I would not waste your money on a procedure at this point as it may not give you much of an improvement.

Don't try Lipodissolve

+1

Even if you weren't overweight, I wouldn't recommend Lipodissolve. The studies on this aren't in to determine if it is safe or effective. Wait til then and try a better diet and exercise program for now.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Excercise and sensible eating are the best treatments

+1

In a nutshell, the best way to lose weight in a sensible and reproducible way is to eat and exercise in a manner that you can tolerate and not feel that you are suffering.

My keys to weight loss for my patients include;

DIET

1- Eat breakfast always.

2- Eat a protein for breakfast.

3- Eat smaller meals every 3 and 1/2 hours. Studies show that eating a reasonable breakfast @7am, a snack at 10:30, lunch at 1:00, a snack at 4:30 and dinner at 7pm, will keep you full and in the end, you will consume less calories than if you had missed meals and then binged in one large meal at dinnertime.

4 - Avoid white foods, proceseed foods or bleached foods.

5- Use olive oil instead of butter or margarine in cooking and on breads.

6- Eat a lot of hot, water-based soups. Avoid cream-based soups because they taste good and are made of too many bad things. Eat hot soup because it will slow down your eating habits and allow you to become satiated while consuming a smaller amount of food.

EXCERCISE

1- Cardiovascular excecise is great for health.

2-Weight training is better for weight loss.

3- Focus on large muscle groups for weight loss - buttock and thighs.

These are the things I discuss with my patients prior to suggesting any particular invasive treatment.

Good Luck.

Robert M. Freund, MD, FACS

New York, NY

Robert M. Freund, MD