Illinois Dr Experienced in Cankle Lipo?

I am looking for a Dr in Illinois with experience and before and after pics of Cankle liposuction. I know this is a tricky procedure to get the ankle shapely and want a Dr with plenty of experience with great results. I have found so many out of state Drs but am unable to find an experienced Dr in my area. With pictures. I don't want to be a Dr experiment and want to finally be able to wear a dress. thanks

Cankle liposuction in Los Angeles

+1

Cankle liposuction can produce some dramatic results for those women who are bothered by their lower legs and calves.  Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://karemd.com/plastic-surgery/43/liposuction.aspx

Cankle Liposuction Concerns

+1

In general, cankle liposuction produces less than impressive results.  Not that it cannot be done, but you will have swelling for months and months, and it is unusual to have enough fat to suction in the area in a person with ideal weight.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposuction Los Angeles, CA

"Cankle" Liposuction

+1

If you are absolutely set on having liposuction performed around your ankles, I would recommend seeking help from one of the experienced doctors you've found out of state. There is simply too much nerve and vasculature in the area to leave in anyone elses hands. In fact, many surgeons you will find simply won't attempt it. 

Cankle liposuction is a very fine art that only a few docs are experts.

+1

To get the best results, you should consider traveling to the few liposuction experts with the experience and finesse that it takes with the micro canulas under local anesthesia to get those cankles looking good. Cost is roughly $4-5,000 on special and is so worth it.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://TheBestLipoDoc.com/lipo.asp

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon