What Age Can I Get Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am 14 at the moment but I will be 15 at the beginning of May. I've always hate my nose, more than anything. I've always thought I was decently looking except for my nose. People always tell me that my nose is fine. They're not going to change my mind though. I know they're all just trying to help but honestly I don't want my nose. The first picture is of my nose. The second one is of the kind of nose I want. So what age do can I get Rhinoplasty? if I do will I be able to get the nose I want?

What age can I get rhinoplasty?

+1

In general, the minimum recommended age to have rhinoplasty performed is 15 years of age for girls and 16 for boys. It would be best to wait a little bit before considering surgery. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/face/rhinoplasty/

Age for Rhinoplasty

+1

As a male, you should wait until you have completed growing.  If you are no longer growing taller and you don't have to buy larger shoes, you can consider rhinoplasty. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

14 yo Male and Rhinoplasty

+1

For a male, you should wait until you are at least 18 or until you have stopped growing entirely for at least a year.  Some males can grow until 21 or 22, so I usually offer rhinoplasty to males at 21 or so, unless previous criterion is met.  I do believe you can achieve a nice dorsal profile with two maneuvers that can be done with a closed rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com