5ft5, 185lbs, wanting bugger butt and wider hips: Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm 5'5 ...185 lbz..i carry most of my weight in my stomach area...and my hips are narrow...i want a bigger butt and wider hips...So i basically want a fat transfer to my hips and butt and i want my stomach to be flat...Do u think I'm a good candidate for a BBL at my current weight or should i lose more weight???? I want you be proportionate...but my main concern us to be more shapely..bigger butt and hips...I figure if my but and hips are larger my stomach wouldn't look so big.

Brazilian butt lift and new silhouette

+2

Thanks for your photos and question. You are really a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift and more plastic surgeries. I would recommend you to have a tummy tuck to get rid of those stretch marks in your abdomen, liposculture and fat transfer to your buttocks (Brazilian butt lift) and hips. All these can be done using the excess fat you have in your back and abdomen. If you want to get excellent results from your surgery you should lose 15 to 20 pounds. You didn’t show your breast in your photos but breast implants could complement your new silhouette. Best Wishes!

Candidate for brazilian butt lift

+1

You have enough fat in your back for a transfer but in your belly you need a tummy tuck because the liposuction alone will not give you optimal results. So you better go for tummy tuck + lipo + bbl.

Manuel Diaz, MD

Am I a candidate for Fat Transfer to enhance my Buttock size?

+1

It does appear from your photos that you will have enough fatty tissue to transfer to your buttocks and produce an improvement. However, an in person consultation with a reputable Plastic Surgeon will be needed to definitively determine if you actually have enough accessible fatty tissue to do the job. This procedure alone will not produce your desired flat abdomen. This is going to require your losing weight in addition to the liposuction. You also may require an abdominoplasty to further enhance your abdominal appearance.

David A. Ross, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

+1

In my assessment, you first need to lose weight, at least 30 lbs.  Then an evaluation has to be made by an experienced plastic surgeon CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY to determine what you need at the time, most likely a tummy tuck and liposuction of appropriate areas.  Whether the fat can be used for a BBL has to be determined at that time.  Doing these procedures now will not give you the ultimate result and you may be disappointed.  Remember, Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is the highest degree that can be obtained in plastic surgery and there is no other credentialing that is superior to this or even recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I think in order to achieve your expectations you should get a tummy tuck with the BBL . That should give you a flatter stomach with a better shaped body without back rolls and a round looking butt. 

Getting closer to 150 pounds, before or after the surgery, will definitely enhance your results. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Am I a candidate for the BBL?

+1

Reviewing your phots it apperas that you may be a candidate for the BBL. You appear to hav enough donor fat. You would also benefit from either Liposuction of your abdomen or a Tummy Tuck depending on what the physical exam will show. It would also be advantageos if you can lose some weight, but is not absolutely necessary. Some patients prefer to be on the bigger side. You shoud consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL.

George Lefkovits, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

There is a great deal of variability in the results that can be obtained with the Brazilian buttlift depending upon the surgeon.  I think that a tummy tuck combined with a Brazilian buttlift can give you a great result.  30 lbs of weight loss may give you a better result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA