iLipo with Power Plate Lymphatic Drainage Stimulation?

I'm a 22-year-old woman. I'm 5'3" tall and 120 lbs. I regularly exercise and eat pretty well, but I have stubborn fat around my upper thighs that I can't seem to get rid off. I recently found out about iLipo and it *seems* like something I'd be interested in (more affordable, less invasive). I would love a small reduction of thigh fat (say two or three inches). Would iLipo work for me? Also, how many treatments would I need for the results I'm looking for? Thanks.

Only time will tell if iLipo and power plate lymphatic drainage stimulation actually works.

+1

Many new gimmicky treatments for fat removal sound great but unfortunately most never deliver on their hype.  Only time will tell if there is actually any long term results from these treatments and I always keep an open mind to new procedures.  Having liposuction done with the tiny micro canulas and under local anesthesia with the advantages of patients being able to stand up and move and turn in all sorts of positions helps give the best results we can in today's world. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

ILipo Results

+1

Don't be fooled by fancy names and high tech gadgetry. This product is similar to Zerona, another 'low level laser' that supposedlly melts fat.  This is unproven technology, and like Zerona, once the glow of the media hype fades, reality will set in, and it will be revealed that it was not anything like what it was reported to be.

You should be seen by a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, who is also a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Surgery.  There is nothing other than suction lipectomy (liposuction) that is as effective and reliable at removing fat from 'stubborn' areas.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS