Is iLipo Good for Spot Treatment. I Don't Need to Lose Weight. Just a Little in the Tummy.

I have a pooch around my navel. I call it my bagel. I hear it's just as easy to exercise and lose weight as it is to get iLipo, but this area is resistant to exercise and I really don't want to lose weight. I'm pretty thin as it is. Just got that pooch.

Spot liposuction

+1
Liposuction is ideal for body contouring of localized collection of adipose tissue. You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon before moving forward with surgery.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Lipo for the Person With Good Weight Control

+1

Liposuction works best on people who are at an appropriate weight and want some contour changes in their most resistant areas of fat.  Make sure your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  You may want only a little bit of lipo, but you do not want your surgeon to have only a little bit of training.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Tummy bagel

+1

You sound like a good candidate for limited tummy lipo.  This should solve the bagel problem, and recovery should be fairly rapid.

Michael Leff, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1

Liposuction is PERFECT for that! I would highly recommend that. especially if its done under local tumescent anesthesia. I do a fair amount of lipo around the belly button and the results are very satisfying

Misbah Khan, MD