ILipo for Revealing Lower Abs?

Just wondering if purchasing 6-8 treatments of iLipo would help to reveal my abs. I'm a fairly skinny guy (145 lbs, 5'10), but no matter how hard I train I always have that extra fat covering my lower abs. Will it look natural to get iLipo on my stomach?

Ilipo for Etching

+1

Smaller cannula liposuction in your case could etch out your musculature to improve definition.  Ilipo may not produce the results yoiu want.

ILipo

+1

iLipo is not "real liposuction" - it's a bunch of LED lights that shine on the skin, and are * supposed to * stimulate fat cell changes, like the Zerona is claimed to.

Personally, I'm unconvinced that this approach works.  Save your money.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Non-surgical lipo thins your wallet not your waist

+1
You should see a local board certified plastic surgeon for an assessment.  at 145lb and 5'10" you most likely don't need much if anything.  But if you do, a proper liposuction is the way to go.  See a surgeon that does a lot of lipo procedures, don't seek out the latest trendy machine (so many patients look for a particular lipo machine without realizing that they all do the same thing, it's the surgeon's experience that matters)

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Lipo for abdomen

+1

Sculpting out the abdominal muscles is sometimes possible.  It really depends upon how you look.  

Can ilipo reveal lower abs?

+1

Thank you for your question. None of the non-surgical approaches to fat removal and muscle definition are achieved by these treatments. You better save your money and find a board certified plastic surgeon who is trained in VASER Hi- Def Lipo. This is a procedure that is highly advanced and only a handful of surgeons can do it well. In my office we do this procedure, which is for a person with a BMI under 30 only. It is not only liposuction, but definition of the muscles, superficial and deep liposuction by creating depressions and shadowing between muscle groups. Liposculpture is done by augmenting certain muscles, such the pectorals, rectus ("the six pack") and define the obliques, paraspinous and serratus muscles. The muscular definition of the arms is an integral part of the procedure.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

ILipo for abs???

+1

I cannot agree more with Dr Commons. this would be a waste of money and might be a disappointing experience for you. I would recommend getting a micro-liposuction under local anesthesia that has very little downtime and you can get the sculpting you desire.

Misbah Khan, MD

Surface tratements for liposuction effect?

+1

This would be a waste of your hard earned money.  These surface treatments, regardless of name or company, are worthless in my opinion.  The little, if any, benefit is simply not worth the money.   There is no shortcut to getting abdominal muscle definition.   Work hard and get your body fat in the 7 to 8% range.  Then some etching by tiny micro-liposuction procedure (invasive yes) will add the final touch, if needed.  I am the Father of three kids who have attained this and it took brutal work.  I lived through their hard work.  Interestingly enough my daughter attained definition at a higher fat % and with greater ease than the boys.  Liposuction of a fat layer on the abdomen will, alone,  not achieve what you are after.   I suppose you could start with abdominal small cannula liposuction and then work hard and finish up with micro etching if needed.   Just understand there is no shortcut.  You can do it.  Hope this helps.  If additional questions send them to the docs at this site.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon