What's the Best Treatment for my Horrible Deep and Needle Like Acne Scars? (photo)

Hi, I’m 24 years old and I’ve been living with these scars for over 10 years now. I’m so depressed that I avoid going out in the sun and certain kinds of light unless it’s work. I’ve already done the Smooth beam, and most recently the Matrix about 4 times. After 4 Matrix the progress has stopped.These scars are so deep and needle like they just won’t seem to go with anything. My acne won't ever be gone it just got better and I can't wait anymore. My 20's have been horrible because of these scars

Subcision followed by LASER resurfacing would help improve your scars.

+1

Most of your scars are what we call boxcar/ rolling scars. They would do well with subcision, followed through with Laser resurfacing. 

Good luck!

India Dermatologist