I need an excellent Chicago surgeon that will work with me on prices for four different surgeries

I need a breast lift, augmentation, tummy tuck and brazbuttlift . I’ve now seen two different surgeons and have been quoted $10,000 for each procedure totally $30,000. I will not settle for a surgeon who is not reputable and not shop for price cuz in the end I will only get bad results and lose. Will most surgeons be willing to work with lower income patients who are having a multitude of surgeries done so long as it's with the same doctor? Should the surgeon have his own practice?

Chicago surgeons

+1

It is always important to be able to communicate with your surgeon. There are many options to pay for it.

+1

I am not in Chicago, but I could perform all of those surgeries for you at a much more reasonable price. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations, breast lifts, tummy tucks, and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Finding the right surgeon

+1

Look for a surgeon whose before and after results appeal to you. Find an American board of plastic surgery certified surgeon. Pricing depends on the individual surgeon and ability to package price multiple procedures is individualized as well.

Good Luck!