What breast procedures do you suggest to reach my desired look? (photos)

I really want this look! Are these implants placed above the muscle or below the muscle, also which profile are they considered? I already know that I need a lollipop lift, how many CC’s would I need as a guess? I don’t want to go to big for many reasons but mainly for the fear of developing a capsule. Lastly, I really want the Sientra gel implants but could I obtain this look with Saline implants if I chose those? I also understand I will have scarring from the lift? Thanks doctors!

How can I achieve this look for my breasts if even possible?

Desired look

+1
 think for what you see as your desired appearance, a larger breast with a slight droopiness to the nipple location a Sientra silicone implant below the muscle with a small lift will do fine. I think you could also achieve that look with saline implants if you prefer. They might feel different but they will look the same if similar procedures are done

Breast Lifting with Augmentation

+1
You do need a Breast Lift procedure to reposition your Nipple-Areolar Complex higher. This can be performed by making : Periareolar incision, Lollipop or Inverted T incision. Depending on how high your nipple has to be placed.

Through, any of, those incisions 2 pockets will be make under the pectoral muscles to placed a pair of Sientra implants under the pectoral muscles for a very natural appearance.

Good Luck.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. I never recommend the lollipop incisions because they leave ugly vertical scars that cannot be hidden.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

300-350 cc breast implants are required for your desired look

+1
Thank you for your question and photograph.  Your best option is a breast lift and sub-muscular breast augmentation.

I am happy you have chosen textured breast implants because that reduces the risk of capsular contraction as does the sub-muscular placement.

Of course I would need to examine you and do a breast implant sizing system exam to give you an accurate answer.  However from the photograph of the desired look that you provided my guess would be that 300-350 cc implants will be required to get the amount of fullness shown in that desired photo.

Please read the link below for an in home Rice test that you can do to evaluate sizes

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Hi

+1
you need a below the muscle silimed implant text 280 or 305  and a t invert insicion

i dont recomend a biger size because of the heavy implants  
between more bigger more gravity problem ;)

Marco Carmona, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation/lift

+1
Dear LLP,

You have already accepted the most important component of improving your breast appearance...the lift and its scars.  The type, shape, and fill of the implant is really all secondary to that fact and any implant will give you a nice result.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

What breast procedures do you suggest to reach my desired look?

+1
Can not believe the "look" you desire is going to be obtained from the posted self photos. You definitively need a lifting operation. As for cc's around 350 +/- would be my over the internet guess.. 

Breast augmentation with a lift

+1
Dear LLP,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures and your goal pictures.  The goal pictures appears to be a small C cup. You appear to be a small A cup. To acheive the shape that you like, you do not need the lollipop scar but rather the mini lift (Bennelli, donut ) scar is all that neccessary. As far as size, let's assume that you are 34 small A cup. A 350 cc implants will bring you roughly to 34 small C cup. To reduce the chance of capsule contracture, ask you surgeon to teach you the implants displacement massage technique. In regard to above or below the pectoralis muscle, I routinely place the implants under the muscles for better coverage, less capsule contracture and better preservation of the nipples sensation. For implants type, I have used on over 2,000 patients the round, smooth moderate saline profile and acheived very high patients satisfaction. Always , consult with board certified plastic surgeons and check their before and after pictures to make sure that you like their results. 
                                                 Dr Widder 

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

+1
The look you desire should be easily attainable with surgery. It can be obtained with any brand and with saline or silicone as long as the properly sized implant is chosen. That can only be accomplished with an exam. You don't necessarily need a lift on both sides but definitely you will need it at least on the larger breast. The wish photo appears to be a mediium profile under the muscle.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast lift with breast augmentation

+1
You would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation with a breast lift.  You have enough soft tissue to cover the implant so either a gel or saline filled implant would be an option.  More than likely you will want an implant in the 350 to 400 cc range to achieve your goals.