What breast procedures do you suggest to reach my desired look? (photos)

I really want this look! Are these implants placed above the muscle or below the muscle, also which profile are they considered? I already know that I need a lollipop lift, how many CC’s would I need as a guess? I don’t want to go to big for many reasons but mainly for the fear of developing a capsule. Lastly, I really want the Sientra gel implants but could I obtain this look with Saline implants if I chose those? I also understand I will have scarring from the lift? Thanks doctors!

How can I achieve this look for my breasts if even possible?

Sientra Implants

+1
Hi,
Yes I agree with the answer below, because you can't tell by looking at patient photos if the implants are saline versus gel, or the profile.  Usually you can't tell if they are under the muscle unless you examine the patient.  You are looking at some larger implants to get you to where you want to go, so here are some tips:  Cup size estimates can be misleading, but I generally advise patients that they will experience an increase of approximately one cup size per 200 cc. You can try on implants in the office by placing them into a special bra.Approximately 50 cc (1-2 oz.) is added to the final volume to account for flattening of the implant in the partial submuscular pocket. Once you decide on a size you like, then add on about 25-50 cc, because in real life the implant will be flattened slightly by your tissues.Multiple measurements need to be taken to fit an implant to your exact anatomy. Have your surgeon's office show you the charts of the implant dimensions for the various profiles of silicone and saline from the manufacturer. Then you and your surgeon can piece together the puzzle by matching your measurements, with your wishes, versus your tissue cover and the available implants to arrive at a surgical plan.Keep in mind larger implants tend to have more problems over the years.Since silicone implants wrinkle less than saline implants, they might be your best bet.

You can also approximate this at home by measuring out an equivalent amount of rice placed into a cutoff foot of old panty-hose, and put this in your bra.Wear this around the house for a while, and see what you think.Implant size must square with assessments of tissue cover, breast diameter, and chest wall width. Multiple measurements of your chest wall are taken (seven in total). Implant size selection has been an issue of much discussion.

Therefore, I use a wide variety of methods, but the implant size is always established preoperatively.Also, patients are advised to bring reference photos demonstrating their ideal size and shape. A photo album of patient pictures is maintained to assist them. These photos ultimately help in determining where the implants will be placed, since they can be shifted inside (to provide more cleavage), to the outside, up or superiorly, and down or inferiorly during surgery. In determining the final size selection, I always place the highest priority on the preoperative measurements and potential tissue cover. Then, the patient’s verbal requests are factored into the analysis.Our average size over the last 6,000 implants was 350.

Yes, for sure you will have visible scarring from the lollipop lift and the scars will be ther forever.  All the best with your surgery, "Dr. Joe"

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Desired look

+1
 think for what you see as your desired appearance, a larger breast with a slight droopiness to the nipple location a Sientra silicone implant below the muscle with a small lift will do fine. I think you could also achieve that look with saline implants if you prefer. They might feel different but they will look the same if similar procedures are done

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast Lifting with Augmentation

+1
You do need a Breast Lift procedure to reposition your Nipple-Areolar Complex higher. This can be performed by making : Periareolar incision, Lollipop or Inverted T incision. Depending on how high your nipple has to be placed.

Through, any of, those incisions 2 pockets will be make under the pectoral muscles to placed a pair of Sientra implants under the pectoral muscles for a very natural appearance.

Good Luck.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. I never recommend the lollipop incisions because they leave ugly vertical scars that cannot be hidden.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

300-350 cc breast implants are required for your desired look

+1
Thank you for your question and photograph.  Your best option is a breast lift and sub-muscular breast augmentation.

I am happy you have chosen textured breast implants because that reduces the risk of capsular contraction as does the sub-muscular placement.

Of course I would need to examine you and do a breast implant sizing system exam to give you an accurate answer.  However from the photograph of the desired look that you provided my guess would be that 300-350 cc implants will be required to get the amount of fullness shown in that desired photo.

Please read the link below for an in home Rice test that you can do to evaluate sizes

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Hi

+1
you need a below the muscle silimed implant text 280 or 305  and a t invert insicion

i dont recomend a biger size because of the heavy implants  
between more bigger more gravity problem ;)

Marco Carmona, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation/lift

+1
Dear LLP,

You have already accepted the most important component of improving your breast appearance...the lift and its scars.  The type, shape, and fill of the implant is really all secondary to that fact and any implant will give you a nice result.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

What breast procedures do you suggest to reach my desired look?

+1
Can not believe the "look" you desire is going to be obtained from the posted self photos. You definitively need a lifting operation. As for cc's around 350 +/- would be my over the internet guess.. 

Breast augmentation with a lift

+1
Dear LLP,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures and your goal pictures.  The goal pictures appears to be a small C cup. You appear to be a small A cup. To acheive the shape that you like, you do not need the lollipop scar but rather the mini lift (Bennelli, donut ) scar is all that neccessary. As far as size, let's assume that you are 34 small A cup. A 350 cc implants will bring you roughly to 34 small C cup. To reduce the chance of capsule contracture, ask you surgeon to teach you the implants displacement massage technique. In regard to above or below the pectoralis muscle, I routinely place the implants under the muscles for better coverage, less capsule contracture and better preservation of the nipples sensation. For implants type, I have used on over 2,000 patients the round, smooth moderate saline profile and acheived very high patients satisfaction. Always , consult with board certified plastic surgeons and check their before and after pictures to make sure that you like their results. 
                                                 Dr Widder 

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

+1
The look you desire should be easily attainable with surgery. It can be obtained with any brand and with saline or silicone as long as the properly sized implant is chosen. That can only be accomplished with an exam. You don't necessarily need a lift on both sides but definitely you will need it at least on the larger breast. The wish photo appears to be a mediium profile under the muscle.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD