Non Surgical Nose Job? (photo)

I want to have a rhinoplasty but I'm extremely busy and can't have it done till the end of the year however a friend was telling me about a non surgical nose job, my nose is bent and doesn't look good at all, I wanna have it done within the next 2weeks. Would it make my nose look fat? Can you tell me what my nose might look like after having it done please! And when can I have a rhinoplasty ( six months after the non surgical nose job)

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Nonsurgical nose job is not an option for you...

+1

Hi

After seeing your limited photos, I would tell you that a nonsurgical nose job is definitely not a good option for you.  Do not waste your money.  You need a surgical rhinoplasty and for best results, a chin implant as well (at least based on your photos here).  Do the surgery when the time is right for you and when you are not busy or stressed.  

Web reference: http://www.virginiarhinoplasty.com/

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Candidacy for nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Based on your photos, I don't think nonsurgical rhinoplasty will make your nose appear more attractive because it can only add volume, so it will make your nose appear even larger.  For you, rhinoplasty will be a better option to address the deviation and your other cosmetic concerns.  

Nonsurgical nose job

+1

A nonsurgical nose job involves injecting fillers(added bulk) into the nose which we do not recommend. When the nose is crooked, twisted, bent, and has a large hump the  best option is a rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty procedure were involved shaving down a hump, and cartilage spreader graft of the concave inward side adjusting the tip and osteotomies to straighten the nasal bones. Please see our rhinoplasty photo gallery below for examples of what a  rhinoplasty can  accomplish.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html