IHCC, Tutoplasts or Rib Cartilage?

I found this medical review evaluating iHCC that seems to conclude a very small rate of infection, reabsorption or warping compared to cartilage taken from the rib. It looks like when you weigh the potential risks of harvesting the cartilage from your own ribs with the increase in the surgical time it makes sense to use iHCC or Tutoplasts. Will I notice the difference between rib cartilage and septal cartilage as far as how my nose feels or looks. (Wider)

IHCC grafts

+1

IHCC grafts can be very good and I wrote a paper on its use with colleagues.  It will feel firm over the are just like other graft material.