Ideas on Correcting Breast Asymmetry Without Implants? I Am 5'4 and 115 Pounds. 21 Yrs Old No Kids?

My left breast is a B cup and right is a C. The left is pretty perky and I am happy with the nipple size. The right droops down a little lower and has a larger nipple. I would like to do something about this w/out getting implants.I was thinking a breast lift for the right because when I lift my right arm up they match up very nicely and the asymmetry is a lot less noticeable. Also could u remove a little breast tissue from the right along with the lift?Or transfer any to the left to make bigger

Unilateral Breast Lift with Small Reduction

+2

Since you are not trying to achieve a larger breast size, a right breast lift (with a small reduction if necessary) will improve your symmetry. The size of the right nipple-areolar complex can be reduced at the same time. This operation should be relatively straight forward and produce a result you are happy with.

Best wishes, Ken Dembny

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift To Match Up Breasts Better

+1
A breast lift for your right side can be performed to achieve a perkier contour that would match the left side better. however, you wouldn't be able to take some breast tissue from your right to transfer to the left. Fat transfer breast augmentation would not be able to achieve as predictable of a result as breast implants. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Liposuction with simultaneous lift

+1
Liposuction will reduce the right breast from size C to size B. At the same time, you could undergo a lift using only a circumareola incision. This technique can reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This can be done to produce symmetry to your opposite breast. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1

A small reduction and lift on the larger size can allow for areolar reduction as well. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast asymmetry

+1

All the doctors here appear to be in agreement so what are you waiting - for contact ASPS and have them referr you to a surgeon in your area to do the procedure

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry can be corrected without implants

+1

Contouring, reduction and lifting of larger breast to match it to smaller breast is an excellent way to achieve symmetry between breasts.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast assymetry

+1
You sound like a great case for a one sided breast reduction/uplift. THis is very straightforward and can improve your symmetry significantly.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augment

+1

Sounds like a perfect case for a unilateral breast lift which could be done a number of different ways with using your own tissue to make you perkier or removing some to make you smaller look for a PS in your area

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC