Hi, I Have No Idea What Are Small Bumps on my Face.

i have it almost 5years. i used to see a doctor and had a laser surgery but it didn't help at all. My doctor didn't tell me what is it. it is not itchy, swell or hurt but it just won't disappear forever. i have some photos. please tell me what is it and how to get rid of it. Everyone round me always ask me about it. it's so embarrassing. thanks in advance. every idea would be appreciated.

Bumps on the face

+2

It appears that you have an extensive case of closed comedonal (white heads) acne.  This can best be treated by a local dermatologist with a topical retinoid and some acne surgery (manual removal of the white heads).

Long Island Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.