Any Suggestions as to what could have happened to my face? (Photos)

I have had 4 major surgeries, the last a facial reconstruction to try to resolve this issue. The doctors I have dealt with do not know what caused this, but have found very irregular fibrous cysts, plum size masses of granulation tissue, extreme amounts of fatty tissue, and have said I have an ulcer on my right temple. I am now blind in my right eye. The clotted blood that poured from this wound was the consistency of a pound cake. I am desperate for any advice or answers.

Facial growth

+1
You need to be under the care of multiple specialties, in a major university hospital with full work up before any surgery, to try to get the diagnosis and extent of the problem.