Idaho Breast Implants Doctor Recommendations

I want to get Breast implants. I have breasts that are not the same size one is 36A cup the other one is a training bra size. 

What is the cost to get it done? I live in Idaho. Where is the best place to get it done?

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to identify qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Dean Sorensen is a possibility in Idaho. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to review your options.

Cost of breast augmentation

+1
Costs vary depending on geographic location, which type of implants are used and the associated costs of anesthesia/facility. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons' national roster is a good starting point. Cost should definitely be a factor unless you are independently wealthy but it is extremely important that your surgery be performed by a board certified plastic surgeon in an accredited facility. You can also consult with your family doctor and inquire which plastic surgeon he refers to in your local area.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

The Best Plastic Surgeon for Breast Implant Surgery- Selecting your surgeon

+1

The Best Breast Augmentation Surgeon

Finding the best surgeon for a natural looking result from breast augmentation

When considering breast augmentation surgery, I believe that the most important question for a prospective patient to ask themselves is this: Am I seeking a natural-appearing result? If the answer is yes, then seek out a surgeon who has the same aesthetic sensibility that you have (and appropriate training and experience). And insist on seeing `before and after' photos. A lot of them.

I have never understood the desire on the part of patients or physicians (especially physicians) to create unnaturally large breasts. I see 'before and after' photos at plastic surgery meetings and I almost always find myself asking the question: What's the `big' idea?

I view breast augmentation as more than a breast enhancement surgery. It is a total body contouring surgery, and the breast profile that one creates with implants should match a patient's overall figure. It should appear completely plausible that the breasts have not been surgically enhanced. I want for my patient's appearance to make others think "Wow - what a great figure", not "I wonder who her plastic surgeon is".

Over and over I hear patients remark, after reviewing some of our `before and after' photos, that they had no idea that a breast augmentation could look so natural. It can, and in my opinion it should. Having practiced plastic surgery in the 'breast augmentation capital of the world' (Los Angeles), and having performed hundreds of breast augmentations in North Carolina for patients who are seeking a breast enhancement that looks like it actually is a natural part of their body, I have developed some fairly strong opinions about this operation.

it is important to discuss the following with your plastic surgeon

Cohesive silicone gel vs. saline breast implants
How many cc's? - deciding on implant volume
Incision locations
Subpectoral vs prepectoral implant position
Attention to detail in breast augmentation
Breast augmentation after pregnancy
Special considerations: asymmetry, tuberous/constricted breasts, etc
Recovery and downtime
Avoiding capsular contracture
Revisional breast augmentation surgery

Of course select a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and perhaps a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Viewing many photographs can also help you to determine whether or not a plastic surgeon shares your aesthetic sensibility

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cost should not be the determining factor when considering surgery

+1

Cost should not be the primary factor that you use when selecting a plastic surgeon to perform a breast reduction. Ask for recommendations from friends or your family physician. Research the procedure and go in for a consultation. Usually breast augmentation costs fall within a certain range in each geographical area. This can vary greatly. The American Society for Plastic Surgery web site, www.plasticsurgery.org lists cost ranges for different areas of the country. Find a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and rely upon him to help you select the correct options for your own individual situation.

Breast implant costs

+1

The price varies from one area of the country to the next. In NYC it can cost between $7500 and $10,000. You should find the best doctor for you. If friends have had work and they are happy with the results, you may want to go with the same doctor. If not, do alot of research so you are comfortable with your choice.