Icoone Vs LPG

Which One is the Best and What Are De Differences?

Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

If you are looking for the best cellulite reduction treatment consider Cellulaze. Cellulaze is a groundbreaking new treatment that has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free. Consult with your surgeon to find out if this is the best treatment for you. Good luck!

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite as the other treatments only temporarily improve the look of cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Icoone or LPG as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Lpg vs. iccone

+1

I am not aware of any study comparing one side of the body treated with Icoone and one with Endermologie.  Both involve kneading of the soft tissue and skin with negative suction.  I can not imagine that either one would create a permanent improvement in cellulite.  There may be improvement in the texture that is seen with less contour irregularity but this would need maintenance treatment on an ongoing basis as the pretreatment cellulite will most likely return after treatment stops.

Ronald Shelton, MD