Ice Pick Scars on 23 Year Old?

I am 23 years old medium dark skin tone. I have ice pick scars on both cheeks. Please give me best solution to cure my problem without change my original colour .

Hello

+1

In our practice we have a few different solutions for your acne scars and pigmentation. We have DOT laser/ Profractional laser or a VIPEEL... Without examining you it’s hard to give adequate advice on what procedure would be the best for you. You should see a PS to give you the best option for your situation. Online you can read about all the procedure that is available to you.

Ice pick acne scars and treatment options

+1

Ice pick scars are difficult to treat in any skin color.  However, there are options including Melaquin creams to even color, TCA cross, and subcision acne surgery. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

For Ice pick scars I like TCA and laser excision

+1

These are the two best options deep chemical peeling with TCA or Laser excision. This is then followed by a multilayered approach.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon