Non-invasive Treatment for Ice Pick, Rolling Scars?

I have ice pick or rolling acne scars all over my face. I know Laser treatments and such are the best option to get rid of them. But the thing is, I want a product that can get rid of them, maybe like peeling products so that my facial skin can renew and reduce the appearance of these rolling scars. I understand that these products cannot make them all disappear. At least, I'll have my confidence back. Can you let me know any products that can help? Thanks so much. Appreciate it.

Products for Ice Pick Scars

+1

Hi Ronald,

To be honest, we think that any product you use to try and decrease the appearance of ice pick scars will be disappointing for you. We recommend biting the bullet and trying a more drastic option like Fractional Resurfacing, Erbium Laser Resurfacing, CO2 Laser resurfacing, Dermabrasian, Punch Excision or Dermabrasian. See a previous post. We think in the end you'll be happier.

Hope this helps.