I am 20 year old and my breast size is 28c. How do i growing my big breast size or 32 36? (photo)

am 20 year old and my breast size is 28c. plzz etll me how to i growing my big breast size or 32 36..

How do i growing my big breast size or 32 36?

+1

Thank you for the question. There is no safe/effective non surgical way to increase breast size. If/when the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with helping patients achieve their goals.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for the photo. The obvious answer is through a breast augmentation. That will increase your cup size and the projection of the breast thereby increasing the measurment as you have done it

Brea Plastic Surgeon