I Was Wondering if my Nose Could Change?

Hello my name is aya and i had a nose job a month ago but two days ago my friend accidently pinched my nose from behind but he grabbed me a bit harder than the way i actually touch my nose and i was wondering if this might affect or change my nose; In pictures it looks the same but i am concerned about its shape i felt like the tip changed as if it wasn't good and as if my nose became flatter and no longer straight. I would be really thankful if anyone could help me. Thank you very much.

One month after rhinoplasty

At one month after rhinoplasty it is unlikely that this encounter could have caused damage to your nose.  

Pinched nose one month post-rhinoplasty

Hi Aya,

Given that you are a month out from surgery, I’m sure it will be fine - especially if it looks unchanged. If you are still uneasy, please contact your surgeon to schedule an examination.

Good luck!