I Am Wondering if You Have to Get a Lift if You Are Getting a T Incision Breast Reduction?

Wont the reduction lift you already? Just unsure if I need both operations.....

Breast Reduction and Breast Lifting?

+1

Breast lifting “automatically” occurs with the breast reduction procedure.

Best wishes; breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Breast Reduction Includes Lift

+1

Lifting the nipple-areolar complex is included in almost all breast reduction techniques.  The exception being a liposuction technique.  If you are interested in a breast reduction or lift alone, obtain a consultation with a BC plastic surgeon with whom you can discuss the benefits/risks of these procedures.