I Weigh 105 Pounds and I'm Only 5 Feet. I Am 19 Yrs.old. is BBL Possible?

I am new here and I was wondering if I can get a BBL weighing 105 lbs. Would gaining weight help? If so, how can I gain "healthy" fat for it to last through? Also, I am 5 ft. So, I don't want a super huge ass. I want a big ass for my size that is proportioned. So would a BBL be possible or butt implants since I'm small? I really wanted a BBL though. And how do I post pics?! Lol sorry.. (new user syndrome)

Brazilian Butt Lift on a Small Woman

+1

Your dimensions reflect a BMI of 21, which is a normal weight.  Since I presume you have not had any children, you have currently not experienced some of the changes that are attendant with childbirth.  Inevitably, of course, your dimensions will get slightly bigger but for your small body, I have to suggest to you that waiting a few years will probably be best for you. We are on the threshold of being able to grow stem cells and fat cells in culture and for a patient of your small stature that would service your problem in the safest way for you, namely the transfer of autologous fat to areas of small stature.  But, implants of course are always an option for you; but, given your circumstances of such a small body, I think the scarring and the risks as well as the discomfort and the ultimate outcome are not the most ideal circumstance.  I encourage you at your younger age to wait a short time for the benefits of autologous fat transfer that we are on the threshold of manifesting.  Should you have a depot like your thighs or your flank region that is not to your satisfaction currently, of course your “donor sites” are available for transfer of a limited amount of volume to the regions of small buttock areas.  But, I think the amount of fat that is available currently for you to have a substantial buttock augmentation is probably limited.  Good luck!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

You appear to be too young and probably too thin to have a brazilian butt lift. There has to be adequate volume for transfer. Although weight gain helps sometimes I do not recommend weight gain for this purpose either in your case

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Small frame for BBL

+1

A small amount of fat can go a long way in a smaller framed person.  You would need a consultation to determine if you would be a suitable candidate.  If you are not a candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift, you might be better suited for a gluteal implant.

Dennis Dass, MD

Too Skinny for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hello. Without pictures it is impossible to tell if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but from my experience it is very possible to obtain a good result on patients weighing even less than 100 pounds. The determining factor is not how much you weigh, but how fat is distributed on your body. Weight gain before surgery is not usually recommended. It is best for you to be as close to your average healthy weight as possible. For suggestions tailored exactly to your needs and build, schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian Butt lift uses your extra fat

+1
If you have areas of excess fat, the fat can be harvested for BBL. How much bigger and rounder your buttocks will be depends on how much extra fat you have to use and how much will fit. If you don't have much extra fat, the change won't be as much. It can be done more than once for more increase in size.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Are you a candidate for BBL?

+1

A BBL takes fat from where you don't want it, and puts it where you do want it. Most people are candidates, especially if they are not looking for a big backside, and prefer a rounder shape. You will need to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who does several of these per week. Many of us who specialize in BBLs, are willing to evaluate your photos and speak on the phone if you are willing to travel for the surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

5' 105 lbs. Is Brazilian Buttlift Possible?

+1

This may be possible depending upon your distribution of body fat, but an examination would be necessary.