I Am Nearly 4 Weeks Post Lower Trans Bleph and Noticing Hollowing, Especially in One Eye. Normal?

I am noticing hollowing- darkness and a sunken look- especially under one eye. Is this normal? Will it resolve? When?

Lower lids

+1

I ask my patients to wait 6 mos., before being too critical of their outcome. The emphesis of eyelid surgery in the last few years is to preserve fat in the lids.  The hollow look if it persists will usually become more noticable as we age. You will have to consult with your doctor how to correct the hollowness. Injectable fillers, fat grafts, dermafat grafts whatever is appropriate?

Lafayette Plastic Surgeon