I Have Been Wearing my Retainers on and Off, and They Keep Shifting. Is It Possible That my Teeth Will Fall Out?

Retainers

+1

Hi Girl in Pink PJ's....no your teeth will not fall out. What you feel is your teeth shifting position from where the retainer wants them to be, back the position where they were before treatment.  You need to be mindful of the fact that your teeth WILL move gradually back unless you wear that retainer on a regular basis.  You can not just wear it on an off at your discretion. Talk to your dentist and tell him you have not compliant with wearing the retainer on a regular basis and see what he has to say!  If you want your teeth to stay and not move, do your part and wear the retainer!  Good luck and stick with it!

Valencia Cosmetic Dentist