I Want Widening Surgery, Not Just the Apparatus To Fix Eyeteeth Extractions when I Was Young?

I am in Australia, & would consider coming to the US. I had eyeteeth extracted when I was young. As an adult I had braces for 4 years & an attempt to widen with an apparatus. It hasn't worked enough, my face is so sunken in due to the small top jaw. I understand there is surgery. Is this surgery ok at 42 and what am I looking at in cost. I have seen information about a teenager that had it, and she looks better, it took 2 surgeries, is this the case? Who can I get to preform this operation?