I Want to Know if the Pain and Feelings I Have After a Mini TT and Lipo Are Normal?

I had a mini tt and lipo 10 wks ago. I have been gently exercising the whole time been feeling great and started to up the intensity of my workouts and attend my boxing classes two weeks ago This week I notice that the area around my scar is very tender and sore and my stomach feels bruised to touch, but no bruising sometimes I get little sharp niggles in random places. I wondered if this was normal or if I have done something to harm it. Ive had massage appointments and there is no pain during

Pain

Yes, it is common to have odd sensations and discomfort after this type of surgery. Usually it becomes less and less frequent and intense until it is gone, usually by 6-12 months.Increasing activity levels and make these somewhat worse for a time.

No cause for alarm.

Thanks, best wishes.