I Want to Take out my Breast Implants and Have a Lift and Fat Transfered?

I have breast implants 43DD and I breast fed after I had them done. I was a full "saggy" 34C before. I want to take them out and replace it with the fat from my stomach and get a lift. Is this possible?

Options for Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

As useful as online forums may be, nothing will ever replace the in person consultation process. During this consultation process,  a complete history and physical examination (as well as a full communication of your motivation and goals) takes place.

Only after this process has occurred, can a good diagnosis be made and treatment options be outlined. Each option will have its potential risk/complications associated with it.

In short, for  useful/precise advice,  you may do well consulting with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Implant removal then fat?

+1

I suppose if you want to you can have your implants removed.  Although, I do not perform fat injection for breast augmentation, you possible could have it done at a later time, but it sounds like you would need a lot of fat.

Take out my Breast Implants and Have a Lift and Fat Transfered?

+1

Implants can be removed. Lift can be done. Fat transfer can be done, but not enough to replace large implants. There should be a good reason to remove the implants and do fat transfer, and it is not clear what that reason is. It may not be advisable to do fat transfer at the same time as the rest of the surgery, because the lift will temporarily reduce the blood supply to the breast, and that can cause non-take of the fat grafts, or worse.

Discuss all this with your plastic surgeon. When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.