I Want a More Feminine Face. What Should I Have Done? (Photo)

I am Caribbean American. I have a "triangular" face shape which makes my jaw appear wide and my forehead disproportionately smaller. I have a wide nose and I can't tell if my cheeks are high or not. I feel that I am attractive, but I notice that others refer to my features as "unattractive" or "masculine". I would like to know what I can have done in order to fix my flaws.

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

You have a very pretty face.  Narrowing the nose and refining the tip in a natural way would make the nose appear more feminine and soften the face.  There are many examples of noses that do not appear natural postoperatively in the popular press. However, it is possible to change the nose and make a big difference in overall facial appearance without being obvious. I would not advice doing anything else to your face.

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose involves narrowing the base and refining the tip, etc. Your forehead size is not too small. The nose would give you the most feminization.  Facial feminization has been a specialty of mine for 35 years.