I Want Longer Eyes, What Surgery Should I Get? (photo)

i am 18 year old female, i am a european mixed and i have almond shaped eyes but they are a bit short but the plus they are very open vertically just need more horizontally. i have double eyelids, please tell me what you think.

Asian eyelids

+1

No cosmetic surgery is indicated here since it would leave scars .  Leave well enough alone, you have beautiful eyes.

Aperture Widening

+1

The apparent width of the aperture can be increased by altering the position of the eyelid at its connection laterally.  However, to truly increase the width of the orbit size, bones have to be fractured and reset.  I would not recommend either of these.

Beautiful eyes

+1

Your mixed ancestry gives you a very unique look that is quite appealing. I would recommend staying away from the scalpel of any surgeon!

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon