I Want to Know About Gettin Probably a C Cup?

My body is tiny im 5'7 and weigh about 110 I have had one child and even then my breasts didn't get any bigger. Im wondering if this is a good choice for me because I do not feel pretty in the body I have now.. and its starting to effect my relationship because to him im fine to me I am not what should I do.?

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Sizing

+1

The proper sizing for implants that fit you can only be determined when you are seen and examined and measured

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

C cup

+1

Not knowing your current breast size, and some general idea about your frame, it is hard to guess whether a C cup would be attractive. Also, your idea of that size and mine may differ considerably, as there are not fixed and standardized definitions. Best is to consult with a surgeon, try on implants, and with that info, you and the surgeon can select an appropriate size and contour based upon your goals, and your own anatomy. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

5'7" 110 lbs Can I get a C cup?

+1

If you are a small A cup and your chest wall width is smaller than average at possibly 11 cm, then 350 to 400 cc would probably get you to a C cup.  Realize that if you are very small, you will be limited by the width of your chest wall and you will want a high profile implant.  I would agree that these are guesses, and you need to have a board certified plastic surgeon evaluate you.

"C" cup?

+1

Your description is very vague and really the best thing to do if you are unhappy with your breasts is to go for an evaluation in person.

Wants 'C' Cup

+1

Each patient is unique and without photos it is not possible to adequately answer your question. However, you are slender and if you have relatively small breasts I would typically recommend keeping the diameter of the implants within your breast diameter measurement, using silicone implants placed under the pectoral muscle. Hopefully your husband will be supportive. If not, the process can be unpleasant and a source of conflict. Usually most males can at least approach the situation from a neutral standpoint. Get the support of your family or a close friend. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO