I Want to Have a Fat Transfer to the Buttocks I Lost 130 Ibs and I Have Lose Skin I Know I Need a Tuck but? (photo)

i want to have a fat transfer to the buttocks , i lost 130 ibs and i have lose skin, i know i need a tuck but ... i dont want to just yet because i have no kids im already 30 so i dont know when i will be having some... im just unhappy with my back area and side curves ... some dr's have told me w/o tummy tuck its a waste of money what do i do??? will it be a waste of money, will i see a diference in my behind and side curves or do i need to wait till i get my tummy tuck in the future???

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

In fact the abdomen is the least of your problems.

You have fat in the back, flanks, lateral thighs and inner thighs and some in the abdomen.

You have excess skin circumferentialy. and in the lateral thighs and medial thighs.

Liposuction will make the laxity of the skin in the thighs medial and lateral and flanks worse.

However you will see the curves and the fullness in the buttocks.

The question is would you be happy with that or you may feel forced then to do a circumferential lift??

Brazilian butt lift after weight loss

+2

I have performed Brazilian buttlifts on patients with loose skin.  Of course, a tummy tuck would improve your overall body contours.  However, you would notice great improvement with your buttocks and silhouette

Surgery

+1

You have a significant amount of excess fat in your lower back and trunk that will benefit from the liposuction and fat transfer. You also need other procedures that can be addressed at the time of an evaluation.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt lift with loose skin

+1

It is possible to reshape the buttock and improve the loose skin by adding volume, ie fat transfer to the buttock.  You don't need to wait on this procedure.  The procedure may worsen the issue of loose skin on your abdomen, flanks, and midback, but that can be addressed later.  Wait on the tummy tuck until after you finish having children, tummy tuck can also be extended circumferentially into a lower body lift at that time.

Dennis Dass, MD

Excisional Buttock Lift and Fat Transfer

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss. You have loose skin on your back and buttock. Placing fat in this area will do little to help your appearance. You may consider having the extra skin removed through a posterior panniculectomy - this will help your lower back, flanks, and buttocks. At the same time, fat can be placed in your buttocks to get an even greater improvement. You will need an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift after Weight Loss

+1

Based upon the pictures submitted, you definitely will benefit from liposuction of the back and sides with fat grafting to the butt.  I do think however that down the line after your weight loss is complete and after pregnancy, you will likely have some extra skin in the tummy that you will want removed itch a tummy tuck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Consider a buttock lift with autlogous augmentation (purse-string gluteoplasty)

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  You are right in thinking that you may need a buttock lift.  The amount of laxity that you have secondary to weight loss is one of the most important things to correct to achieve favorable results.  A buttock lift with or without a tummy tuck at the same time would be ideal.  When the two procedures are combined it is sometime referred to as a lowr body lift.  The tissue that would be normally thrown away with a buttock lift can be used to provide a buttocks augmentation.  A purse-string gluteoplasty will mold the cerntral segment and essentially provide an implant type augmentation using your own tissue.  Dr. Hunstad in Charlotte and myself in Phoenix AZ introduced this procedure about 4-5 years ago.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

I Want to Have a Fat Transfer to the Buttocks I Lost 130 Ibs and I Have Lose Skin I Know I Need a Tuck but?

+1

Yes you could have low pressure liposuction with 500 cc per cheek fast grafting. Best to seek in person evaluations. 

Butt Lift

+1
Your clothing is covering your butt so it's not clear, but if you really lost 130lbs its is extremely unlikely that fat transfer is your correct procedure.  A butt lift (to remove excess loose skin) is the best option for the butt.  your stomach seems pretty good, although after 130lbs once again it is likely that a tummy tuck would be helpful.  An examination in person by an experienced body contouring plastic surgeon is your next step.

Martin Jugenburg, MD