I Want to Get a Chin Implant and Rhinoplasty? (photo)

i would like to know what kind of implant should i get? size? and how to get my jaw line more defined.any advice would be appreciated. and I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty too.

Chin implant and rhinoplasty

+2

Hello, and congratulations on taking the first step to improve the appearance of your profile. A chin implant will enhance the jawline, and I think you would be really happy with the result. Liposuction of the chin/neck area can also complement the chin implant and further enhance the outcome. During a consult, your prospective surgeon will be able to make recommendations on what size implant would best complement your face. Computer imaging software is a great way for you to get an idea of how the final result may appear, and serves as a fantastic communication tool between you and your prospective surgeon. From here, I would recommend a consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your procedures. 

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+2

Dear Edwin, Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding chin augmentation and rhinoplasty. There are many types of implants available and upon consultation, direct examination and discussion of your aesthetic desires would determine which type is best for you. Personally I use digital imaging computer during my consultation appointment to help show the patient the proposed surgical result which allows the patient and the surgeon to open a good discussion regarding the desired results. I personally think sub-mental liposuction in addition to the augmentation would help you to have the best aesthetic result. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Combined chin implant and rhinoplasty

+2

Thank you for including photographs with your question.  It makes having a accurate conversation about your features a little more realistic. 

Chin implants come in all shapes and sizes allowing for the most customization we have ever had available.  Your surgeon can help you decide which implant will work best for your chin.  You can help your surgeon by deciding if you would like to simply increase the projection of your chin on profile view, or if you would like to increase the projection as well as the width of your chin on front view.   Computer image simulation can be used to show you specific changes you can expect using the different styles of implants.

One thing to consider would be a limited submental liposuction.  If you are really looking to enhance the definition of you chin and jaw, some of the submental fat pad could be easily removed at the same time the implant is being placed.  

I have attached a link to a few of the different styles of implants as well as examples of computer simulated images. 

Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drkolstad.com/procedures-san-diego-chin-augmentation.html

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combined chin implant and rhinoplasty

+2

It does look like you are a candidate for a chin implant to improve your chin projection. It's hard to say what style or size is best without examining you or discussion your specific concerns.

That being said, I typically use an extended anatomic style silicone implant.

During your consultation you can have computer morphing to simulate chin implantation and rhinoplasty to see what type of changes would work best for you.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/facial-plastic-surgery/chin-augmentation

Chin implant and rhinoplasty

+2

The pictures are helpful and to appear to indicate that you would be a good candiate for a chin implant and rhinoplasty.  Additionally, it appears that liposuction under your chin would help as well.  It's difficult to tell you what size of implant to recommend without seeing you.  In your consultation, the doctor should be able to give you details as to the different types and sizes of implants that could be used and then make a recommendation as to the one that would work best for you.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant and Rhinoplasty

+2

A chin- jowl silicone implant will provide the projection needed and improve the contour of your jawline by filling the depression of the anterior jawline. Liposuction beneath the chin will improve definition along the jawline.

Chin implant and rhinoplasty

+1

A small silastic chin implant is all that is needed and can be done under local anesthesia. The chin implant is placed through a submental incision directly over the bone. If a rhinoplasty surgery is also performed then both are done as a general anesthesia.  The rhinoplasty procedure would involve removing any hump on the bridge as well as narrowing the profile and reducing the overall projection of the nose.

Rhinoplasty/Chin Implant

+1

Chin implants come in different sizes and shapes.  The best way to address your question is to recommend that you consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us