I Want to Get Some Cartilage Removed Form my Nose and the Tip of my Nose Taken Off?

i want to get some cartilidge removed from my nose and the tip if my nose removed a little bit as at the moment my nose looks droopy and bent, could that be done in rhinoplasty or is tha one in rhinotip of it is rhinotip would it cost me much more to ge done.

Tip-plasty or rhinoplasty

+1

A tip plasty can certainly be performed, but only in rare circumstances when the remainder of the nose is in excellent balance and only the tip is out of balance with the remainder of the nose.  Most patients undergo a full rhinoplasty whereby the tip, bridge, and any hump are all smoothed and balanced so that it looks very natural.

Nasal Tip Refinement

+1
Nasal tip refinement surgery or Tip-plasty can help to improve a droopy or bent nasal tip. There are various surgical maneuvers that will change the shape and dimensions of the nose.
An evaluation by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will be the best way to achieve your goals.
Thank you for your question! Best of Luck! 
Gregory C. Park, M.D.

Gregory Park, MD

Rhinoplasty with cartilage removal.

+1

Rhinoplasty with cartilage removal can be done but I would need to see photos and your goals to give you a proper answer.

Rhinoplasty nose surgery and tip plasty

+1

Dear haider123,

• Yes, a rhinoplasty can address all of your concerns
  • Don't worry about the terms "tip plasty" and "rhinoplasty," a good rhinoplasty addresses all of your concerns
  • A consultation would help you get the answers you are looking for

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Cartilage Removal From Nose

+1

Cartilage can be removed from your nose and the tip refined in rhinoplasty surgery. The cost will depend on what procedures are necessary to achieve the desired result.