I Want Breast Implants, I Am 168cm Tall and Weigh 62kg, Would Say I Have a Large Ass. What Size Breasts Suit Me Best?

Proper Implant Selection

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

+1

Trying on sizers in the office will give you the best idea of the volume that you will like for your frame.  Picking the profile or style should be easily navigated by your plastic surgeon.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Finding the right size for you

+1

can be done through external gel sizers.  You need to visualize yourself with your selected sizers to see if you are comfortable with that 'look'.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Implant Size

+1

This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

+1

Thank you for the question. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with advice that is specific enough to your situation.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or "large ass" or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

I Want Breast Implants

+1

Choosing the proper sized breast implant is a very involved process which involves measurements of your breast, chest, and surrounding tissue. I recommend that you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your surgical options.

Wesley T. Myers, MD
Conroe Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size

+1

Thanks for your question.  In recommending implant size to a patient, we like to examine patients in person so that we can measure patients' weight, height, chest width, chest height, and breast tissue.  Also, we want to know what our patients' desired look/goal is.  I would recommend you to visit with a reputable, board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you.  You can also bring in desired photos so that your plastic surgeon can see. Best wishes.

Sugene Kim, MD