I Really Want a Brazilian Butt Lift, but I Dont Know if my Desires Are Realistic. What Do You Think? (photo)

I have attached photos of myself, and some examples of my ideal result. I would like perkier, fuller buttocks, and rounder hips, so im assuming that would mean fat transfer to my upper and outer buttocks. Could fat transfer be done on me? I am 5'6, and weight 120, I would prefer no fat be taken lost from my legs. If I am a candidate, could I still exercise and build muscle, or would the transfered fat subside as well? I really really REALLY do not want implants, id rather gain fat if necessary,

Fat transfer candidate

+1

Based on your photos I would recommend gaining some weight prior to fat transfer to the buttock so that you have sufficient fat to augment your buttock. You are slightly thin at your current weight for this procedure. You have a nicely shaped "A" type buttock and by removing the fat from your love handle/flank area, you will have a well defined waistline which will accentuate your buttock.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for more information and for a complete examination.

Dr.Bruno

Do I have realalistic expectations with the BBL on my buttocks>

+1

Looking at the photos of your buttocks it appears that you have fairly good form and projection. You have some fat in the waist area to further enhance the projection of the upper two-thirds of the buttocks but the results will not be dramatic. To properly answer your predicament you need to see a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL so your buttocks and available fat donor sites can be thoroughly examined. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL needs fatty tissue/ BBL requiere de mucha grasa

+1

according to your sex, age and height you are under normal weight average so it would be so few fat tissue to be removed and transplanted to your  butts if you agree than it will improve a 50% of  your expectations then will be  wright, of course you wont get  a kim kardasshian butts definetely.

de acuerdo con  tu sexo  edad y estatura  estas por debajo del porcentaje normal de peso por lo tanto si se puede practicar dicha  cirugia pero la mejoria seria un 50% de tus expectativas de manera que jamas serian como las de kim  kardashian ok?

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Results Realistic?

+1

This is a question that many of my patients ask. Without examining you in person and feeling the quality of your skin, it is hard to determine what your results would be. However, given the photos that you have submitted, I feel that you have adequate fat to transfer and achieve the look that you are wanting. I would recommend liposuction of the abdomen, waist and hips. If you would like as much volume transfered as possible, I would recommend your thighs as well. A surgeon does not have to be as aggressive on your thighs as they are on the other areas of your body and can still get fat for transfer. I think your photos submitted of the ideal look you are going for are realistic and can be achieved. It takes a skilled surgeon that shares the same image that you do and is understanding of your desires, but it also is how your body heals and how you can help your body heal. With these two things combined, I feel that you would have an excellent result. I wish you the best of luck, this is a very exciting and fulfilling procedure that my patients love!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From the pictures posted of you, you may have some fat in the love handle area. Minimal in the abdomen.

You need to decide where to put that fat. In the center of the buttocks to give a little more projection or in the upper lateral buttock to give more roundness to the buttocks.