I Want a Brazilian Butt Lift but I Cant Find Prices or Surgeons to Do So in Cincinnati, Ohio?

I want a bbl but cant find a surgeon or prices in cincy oh. i also wanted to know about financing, i work and have most the money but have bad credit

Financing Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Unfortunately, I cannot make any recommendations on who to see in Ohio.  I can recommend the following credit companies as options:

Care Credit

Medical Financing.com

No Patient Left Behind

Your ability to do any of these loans will depend upon your credit.  A final option would be to set up a payment plan with your surgeon to pre-pay for the surgery.  Good luck.

Looking for a BBL surgeon in your area

+1

Brazilian Butt Lifting is a very specialized area of plastic surgery and you need to find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. This surgeon should do an average of 3-4 BBLs PER WEEK. This may be hard to find which is why those os us that specialize it this procedure are used to patients traveling to us for this surgery. If you are able to, you may want to consider traveling somewhere for your BBL

Matthew Schulman, MD

Best surgeon for BBL

+1

Sometimes you have to travel to find the surgeon that produces the results that you are looking for.  I would recommend getting multiple consultations with surgeons that are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  There are several financing options available, but they require good credit, if you have a cosigner, that will increase your ability to get financed.  

Dennis Dass, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are two ways to enlarge your buttocks:

1.) Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer)

2.) Butt Implants

The preferred method for performing buttock augmentation is fat transfer, the use of the patient's own body fat to reshape the butt. Fat injection achieves a more natural result, has a lower risk of infection, and also contours the areas around the buttocks to enhance the overall effect. However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients.

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Procedure prices can vary widely, due to the fact that every patient is different. It could be a range between $8,000 and $9,000. We work with three companies that provide financial options for our patients’ cosmetic needs. These companies are: Care Credit (carecredit.com or 1 800 859 9975), Cosmetic Credit (cosmeticcredit.com or 1 888 444 1025), and Medical Financing (medicalfinancing.com or 1 888 502 8020). Please call us if you need help with the loan application process.

I don’t know about your area, but if you ever would like to come to Chicago, we are dedicated to obtaining the finest results possible in aesthetic surgery, as well as to providing a level of care second to none. We specialize in providing in-depth consultation, addressing your concerns and expectations to make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way.

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS

Brazilian Buttlift in Ohio

+1

Real self allows you to search for doctors by location and you can check on the ASPS website.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  Find the doctor with ELITE credentials who produces dramatic results and performs the Brazilian buttlift procedure hundreds of times each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, financing

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that is easily done but not easily done successfully.  Prices in New York are in the $5000-$7500 range depending on what and where the BBL is performed. Physicians generally do not do private financing as they can not afford the occaisional loss that banks can absorb with the profits that they make on the multitudes of clients paying interest.

As mentioned earlies please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Finding qualified plastic surgeons

+1

The best places to find qualified, board certified plastic surgeons in your area are the ASAPS web site and the ASPS web site. You can search by zip codes, so you can find people close to your location.  Good luck.

Matthew Concannon, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon