I Want to Know if and What Size I Should Go to Acheive a Full C? (photo)

Hi, I am 5'7 and weigh 125lbs. I am fit and I had little to no breast tissue to start off with. We decided on a 375 cc moderate plus silicone implant. I expressed that I did not want much of a gap between my breasts and that I wanted them to be full. I am 4 days out and I feel that they are too small. Do you think I should have gone HP or a higher number mod plus implant? I still want them to look natural and I love the shape, I just want to be fuller. I am measuring a full B. I want a full C.

4 days out and implants are too small

+1

The implants can be upsized and the highest profile used.   I always get patients to try on a variety of implant sizes around my estimate, but implant size can be difficult to get just right.  Talk with your surgeon.

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I Want to Know if and What Size I Should Go to Acheive a Full C?

+1

In my opinion I would recommend UHP 400 cc implants to obtain a flu c/small D in your case. But over the internet this is only a guess. Best to you. 

Implant size selection to acheive your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Implants and size

+1

At this point in time, it is too early to tell what the final result will look like. As for changes in volume, you will have to wait several months to consider a revision.

What Size I Should Go to Achieve a Full C?

+1

First of all, it looks like you have a nice outcome with the chosen implant size. The implants are properly positioned behind the nipples/areolas. Like most surgeons, I dislike using cup size as an endpoint because it is not entirely predictable, and because there are no fixed definitions--I have many patients with bras fo 3 different cup sizes that all fit. 

I would recommend patience. As the implants settle they may well appear to be larger than they do now. The pectoral muscles will relax to accommodate the implants and the implants will fill out the lower poles more. 

A larger high profile implant will alter the shape with which you state you are pleased. A larger moderate plus will widen the implants and probably  make the implants stick out beyond the chest wall.

Thanks for your question, and for the photos. Best wishes.