I Wanna Do a Thigh Sculption with Laser NIL. Is It Safe at All? Are There Any Risks? (photo)

Im 27 years old, 5'4 , 115, slim and authletic, but I have some fat bulges and cellulite on my inner thighs that just won`t go away no matter what I do! I remember having those since I was 15-16 yearls old. The cellulite gets very noticebale when i tighten the musle.. I was thinking of getting a laser lipo or thigh sculption and came across Laser NIL. What are the risks? And is it going to help at all? Is there a risk of dimpling? Im really desperate for an advice! Please!

Liopsuction of thighs

+1

Liposuction does not improve cellulite it only removes fatty tissue under the skin.  In fact, somtimes the cellulite can get worse. It is difffult to predict.