Is It Possible to Change my Skin Type or Skin Properties?

For people with dry, oily, sensitive or other skin type issues - i wanna change my skin properities ( the nature of my skin), is it possible?

Skin Type Changes as You Age

Generally nature will do this for you as you age. Your skin will become thinner and drier. In becoming drier it will become more sensitive.

Otherwise to effectuate a permanent change, you must have a generalized treatment. The sun of course, over the long term, will change the skin by thickening it and making it less sensitive.

Accutane will certainly change an oily skin into a drier skin; not necessarily excessively dry, but just less dry.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist