Is It Possible to Change my Skin Type or Skin Properties?

For people with dry, oily, sensitive or other skin type issues - i wanna change my skin properities ( the nature of my skin), is it possible?

Skin Type Changes as You Age

+2

Generally nature will do this for you as you age. Your skin will become thinner and drier. In becoming drier it will become more sensitive.

Otherwise to effectuate a permanent change, you must have a generalized treatment. The sun of course, over the long term, will change the skin by thickening it and making it less sensitive.

Accutane will certainly change an oily skin into a drier skin; not necessarily excessively dry, but just less dry.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist