I Had Upper Bleph Performed Leaving Long Incisions and Half Closed Eye? (photo)

1) The incision on both eyes extends downards visbily on to my face by at least 1 cm. I am extremely concerned that these will not heal and will be extremely visible. 2) My right eye is half closed and the scar extends fairly high above the natural crease as it leads towards the corner of my eye. Am I right to be concerned about these 2 things?

I Had Upper Bleph Performed Leaving Long Incisions and Half Closed Eye?

+1

Posted photo demonstrates a very unusual incision technique. Best to seek in person second opinions in UK. 

Long Incisions

+1

Without pre-operative pictures, it's difficult to say what was needed, or how long the incisions needed to be.  I suggest you wait for the final result to decide whether you like the cosmetic result.  It will take 6-12 months to get to that point.  Incisions in these areas do heal quite well, especially in fair individuals such as yourself.

Warmest Regards,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)